What are the supplements in the kit?
- HP Restore - A blend of botanical extracts which helps support the microbes in the gut and maintain a healthy gastric mucosa.* It contains vitamin C, zinc, mastic gum, methylmethionine sulfonium chloride (Vitamin U), and deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract.
- Pure N-Acetyl Cysteine - An amino acid that is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s most powerful antioxidant, and helps promote optimal detoxification. NAC is heavily researched for its role in optimizing lung health and is also used for rapid recovery after workouts. It is also beneficial for protection against normal exposure to heavy metals.*
- Systemic Enzymes - A blend of herbs, nutrients and specialized protein-degrading (proteolytic) enzymes, formulated to promote a healthy inflammatory response and support the body’s ability to break down specific protein structures that are produced during the natural inflammatory process.*
What are the benefits of the supplements in the Kit?
- HP Restore - Helps to rebalance organisms in the stomach and restore a healthy intestinal lining. It may be helpful in managing occasional heartburn, bloating, abdominal pain, or upset stomach.* It is offered in a quick-release capsule, which dissolves easily for fast action.
- Pure N-Acetyl Cysteine - Helps to maintain proper levels of the antioxidant glutathione, support the natural detoxification process and muscle recovery after exertion, protect against normal exposure to heavy metals, and support healthy lung function.*
- Systemic Enzymes - The herbs and nutrients in this Systemic Enzymes blend have been used historically to help modulate the production of inflammatory compounds in the body, and may help protect cells from excess oxidative stress. When taken on an empty stomach, Systemic Enzymes may help to modulate the inflammatory response, break down damaged tissue, and support lymph drainage. By supporting a healthy inflammatory response and antioxidants in the body, Systemic Enzymes may support the treatment of inflammatory conditions, injuries, and postoperative tissue repair. If taken with food, Systemic Enzymes provide digestive support, assisting in the breakdown of foods.*
How long can I take the supplements in the Kit?
The supplements in the kit can be taken for one to two months. For maintenance, Pure N-Acetyl Cysteine can be taken for three months to two years, and Systemic Enzymes can be taken long-term.
Can the supplements be taken with thyroid medication?
The supplements in the kit should be taken at least 30 to 60 minutes away from thyroid medications. As with any supplement or lifestyle change, testing your thyroid hormone levels every 30-90 days to see if a medication adjustment is needed, is recommended.
What if I am sensitive to one of the supplement ingredients in the Kit?
If you are sensitive to one of the supplement ingredients, but still want to utilize one or more other supplements in the Kit, you can order them individually:
Please Note: The Warnings and Precautions below include those for all supplements within the Gut Resolve 3A Kit. For information in regards to a specific product within the Kit, please refer to the individual product page.
Do not take if you have high blood pressure, a sulfur sensitivity, are allergic to mastic trees, are prone to fainting, or if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients in this supplement. Use with caution if you have a CBS gene variation.
Consult with a doctor before use if you have asthma.
Systemic enzymes should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Some individuals with Candida may react to these enzymes. In addition, systemic enzymes should be avoided by those currently taking leukotriene inhibitors, and those with unhealed ulcers should avoid systemic enzymes until the ulcers are healed.
Discontinue use at least two weeks prior to undergoing surgery.
Please note that Rootcology’s Systemic Enzymes contain a stronger formulation than is used in most other brands and studies. Do not exceed the recommended dose of Rootcology Systemic Enzymes unless working under the guidance of an experienced practitioner.
DO NOT TAKE if taking the following medications: ACE inhibitors, activated charcoal, alkylating agents, aluminum, amlodipine, anticancer agents, anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs, antidiabetic drugs, antihypertensive drugs, antitumor antibiotics, aspirin, blood thinners, cisplatin, corticosteroids, choline magnesium trisalicylate, chloroquine, cyclosporine, cytochrome P450 substrates (2B6, 1A1, 1A2, 1B1, 2C19, 2C8, 2C9, 2D6, 2E1, 3A4), diclofenac, digoxin, diuretic drugs, estrogens, fluphenazine, indinavir, levothyroxine, hepatotoxic drugs, immunosuppressants, losartan, metoclopramide, midazolam, mitoxantrone, nifedipine, nitroglycerin, organic anion transporter substrates 1 and 3 (OAT1, OAT3), organic anion-transporting polypeptide substrates, p-glycoprotein substrates, paclitaxel, phenprocoumon, pravastatin, prazosin, quetiapine, quinolone antibiotics, salsalate, sulfasalazine, tacrolimus, talinolol, tamoxifen, topoisomerase I inhibitors, and/or warfarin (Coumadin)